Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Welcome to English 102

Dear Students,

Congratulations on entering the blogosphere. I trust that you arrived here safely and without any incidents or complete technological meltdowns! As I said in class, I'll be blogging along with you every week, sharing my own thoughts on the course and our progress as a class. Feel free to comment and ask questions here, as well. If you're wondering about some aspect of the course, chances are your peers will be, too. Check in here occasionally for ideas, questions, and inspiration.

I want to thank you ahead of time for your patience and positive attitude towards this blogging adventure. This is new for me, too, but something that I think will be helpful, worthwhile, and even useful as we work together to compose essays and reflective pieces.

On Thursday, I'll give you a "blogging assignment" to get you started on your first blog, but in the meantime, start thinking about the kinds of critical questions Vicente is formulating about our relationship with technology. How do you respond to some of Vicente's positions, and why do you feel as you do?

See you Thursday!

Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment